Thursday, August 14, 2008

My stomach doesn't feel well. Maybe I should stop eating cheese, chip, mayo and ketchup sandwiches eh. I've also got some sort of allergies, my nose has been itchy and I've got a nagging sinus headache. The good news is, you can buy Happy Camper wine at Spec's wine spirits and finer foods in Austin.. so I didn't have to go all the way to Virginia. Damn. More good news is that my luggage finally arrived. The bottle wasn't busted, but my perfume is now half empty and I smell REALLY good now. and by really good, I mean really bad. I'm sure the house will smell like curve for the next few months now.

I can't leave for New York until late next week either. It's cutting it way too close now. The summer has been a series of waiting followed by jam packing priorities in because I had to wait too long to start anything. It may seem like I haven't done anything all summer, but I haven't been able to relax really. I'm going to be finishing my research proposal next week and sending it into the IRB. I haven't emailed my sponsor at all this summer, hopefully he approves of it. I can't see the data collection taking longer than the fall semester. I don't need to be enrolled in school really to analyze the data and present the project if need be. The important thing is that I have research experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reading about your sandwich made my stomach feel ill. Good luck getting settled & ready for school.

lindsey. said...

mmm those sandwiches always sound good at the time.. i will never learn.