Happy things: Tomorrow is Friday! I got a job offer in Oregon! The bad news about that though, is that they wanted me to be there the first week of December and well, I cannot do that. I finished my resume though, so it'll be easier to just write cover letters and get on top of this job search thing.
I'm watching the Biden/Palin debate right now, amazingly. The Canadian debate is on right now too. I wondered if it would be better to have a wider range of parties with more participation in the race. There are five parties sitting around a conference table interrupting each other. There are the conservatives, and then the NDP, liberals, bloc, and green party all split the more liberal voters.. so it doesn't really work out in reality. Well, the distribution of seats kind of makes up for that, I guess since they don't vote for the PM directly. I think when people vote, they should assign points and put the parties in order of who they would vote for as their second, third, etc. choice.. and whoever gets the most points wins.
Palin has managed to actually answer at least two questions, so personal victory for her eh.
At any rate, I don't have class on Friday, so I plan on sleeping in. Until 8:30 probably, but what are you going to do. I'm turning the heat on tomorrow too, so that's either exciting or depressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment