in other news, i don't have to cancel all of my meetings for next week at least. i am on autopilot at school, it's going to be a real jolt come december when an entire chapter closes in my life.. for better or for worse.. and i am left to begin a new one. as we know, finding your way through the first sentence is one of the hardest.
i think i'm going to visit the woods tomorrow until monday, it's about that time again before it gets too cold. it's already pretty cold, actually, but i think i can take it. or i might just spend my time cocooned in my sleeping bag, but i can do whatever i want, can't i.
i think i'm going to visit the woods tomorrow until monday, it's about that time again before it gets too cold. it's already pretty cold, actually, but i think i can take it. or i might just spend my time cocooned in my sleeping bag, but i can do whatever i want, can't i.
4 comments:
You can't just say something like that and not tell me what you're denying. I hope you're OK.
Have fun in the woods, doing whatever you want. December is not very far away.
the question of the weekend: how do you know when to end a relationship with a person you know is good for you.
Oh. Geez. I wish I knew. If everything else is good I believe your goals need to be complimentary and your plans need to include each other, at least eventually. "Eventually" is different for everyone. I could not even wait months.
Call me if you want to talk. Or don't. I'll still be thinking about you. =P
Now post something happy, damnit. I need something happy.
Post a Comment